Student and Parent Sign In
PowerSchool ID Creation
Step 1: Enter your current sign in information
If you had a previous account in PowerSchool and are attempting to use the same email account when creating the new account, you will receive the following error message:
“An account with that email address already exists”
If you had a PowerSchool account during the 2015-2016 school year, you may receive an email from PowerSchool notifying you that your Parent account has changed from your original email to email@example.com. Once you receive the email from PowerSchool you can reuse your original email to create your Parent account without error.
Please feel free to contact the Guidance Department at WHS and WMS if you need further assistance.
Thank you for your patience.
Create a Parent Account
Use this procedure to create a new parent account with a unique email address. In order to create an account, you must have the Access ID and Password for at least one student enrolled in school. When creating the account, you will need the Access ID and password for each student you want to associate to your parent account. If you do not have this information or have questions, contact your school.
1. Click "Create Account." The Create Parent Account page appears.
2. Enter the parent/guardian account information. Each account must have a unique email address and username.
3. Create a password of your choosing.
4. Enter the unique Access ID for the student. The Student Name must be entered exactly as it is displayed on the letter that was sent home to create the account as data entry is case sensitive. You can enter multiple students if you have the Access ID and Password for each student.
5. Relationship refers to your relationship to the student.
Take note of the Username and Password that you have just created, because you will need them to log in to the PowerSchool Parent portal once you click on "Enter".
We recommend that you keep your Parent/Guardian Username and Password private.
Students do not need to create an account. An individual student account has been created for them. However, it is up to you to disburse the Student Username and Student Password information to your child. Students can access all of the features except email notifications. If you would like to have your child receive email notifications you can add their email in the extra email entry box on your account that is linked to the student.